You’ll get the most out of your ECI membership when you get connected to the people, programs, information, and resources that can help take your E&C program to the next level. As a practitioner, we will help you improve your skills in leading and sustaining a high quality ethics & compliance program.
To get the most out of your membership, get off on the right foot. ECIconnects is your community. Here are a few important steps to take as you begin your ECI experience.
Log on and explore. To access member-only online content on ECIconnects, you must be logged onto the website—so, of course, you’ll need a username and password. An account is activated with membership. If you need assistance or to reset your credentials, contact our Member Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-647-2185.
Complete (or update) your member profile. We want to know a little bit about you so we can deliver the content and communications that you’ll find most valuable. Having current contact information is crucial to maintain your member benefits without interruption. Complete or update your profile today.
Join the discussion. Discover, share, and connect with others through our members. Join discussion groups of interest to you and start sharing ideas with your peers.
Mark your calendar. Find an webinar or in person event that will help take your organization and your career to the next level. Click here for our 2017 Events calendar.
- Get Connected to ECI: Discover great people, programs, and resources at ECI. Join an industry or benchmarking group.
- Get Involved: Explore the many ways you can get involved with ECI at all levels of expertise, no matter how much or how little time you have to commit.
Connect with other ECI members. It’s easy to connect with your peers in ECI online social spaces. Here are a few highlights:
- LinkedIn: Join the members-only group to connect with your peers, participate in timely discussions, and build your association community network. And stay current on community activities and conversation by following ECI on LinkedIn.
- Facebook: Interact and share stories on the ECI page.
- Twitter: Follow @ECInitiative and use the hashtags #ECI and others to keep up with hot topics in the E&C community.
Explore tools and resources. As a member, you have 24/7 unrestricted access to ECI’s full collection of content, tools, and other resources to help you do your job better and help your organization succeed. Take some time to explore ECI’s research and resource library.
Contribute. ECI’s resources draw heavily on the knowledge and experience of our members. You can contribute in a variety of ways:
- Share a sample document. Add a document that works well for your organization to our ever-growing resource directory.
- Become a presenter. Submit your idea to be a speaker at one of our events or lead a webinar.
Lend your support. Help support ECI and the future of the work that we do
- Influence your peers. How has your ECI membership benefited you? Share your story with colleagues. Send us your testimonial.
- Support our research: ECI’s supporters provide the critical financial resources needed to fund and sustain our industry leading research projects. These tax deductible gifts allow us to analyze current and emerging issues, establish benchmarks, generate new approaches to industry challenges, and guide organizations’ ethics and compliance efforts. Without these donations our research would not be possible.
- General Operating Support enables ECI to hire and retain experienced and committed staff and provides resources needed to conduct a wide range of timely research projects, convene events, and conduct outreach activities that ensure maximum impact on public policy. Unrestricted gifts from individuals and organizations support the day to day operations of the organization. Support our mission through an unrestricted gift.
- Advertising and exhibiting. Find out all the ways you can increase your visibility and your company’s business by advertising and exhibiting with ECI. For a prospectus or to find out more about how your company can benefit from sponsoring ECI events, contact Holli Redekop, Vice President, Development at email@example.com or call 571-480-4416.
Questions about membership?
Contact: Member Service Center at 703-647-2185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.