ECI is a best practice community of organizations that are committed to creating and sustaining high quality ethics & compliance programs. ECI brings together ethics and compliance professionals and academics from all over the world to share benchmarks, techniques, research and, most of all, exciting new ideas.
ECI assists organizations in building strong cultures and developing High Quality Ethics & Compliance Programs (HQPs) in line with the five pillars identified by an ECI Blue Ribbon Panel. Embracing these pillars as its own operational standard, ECI provides organizations with tools and benchmarking services that enable them to assess the relative strength of their culture and program, identify areas for attention and stay abreast of new developments and best practices.
ALL ECI ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERS receive...
Members-only access to exclusive ECI research
- Members-only discounts on events and LPEC certifications
- ECI online newsletter and other regular correspondence
- Access to ECI Online Resource Library
- Free posting on ECI online job board
- Full access to member directory
- Free registration to ECI webcasts
- Use of ECI’s self-assessment tool
- Use of ECI Short SurveyTM
- Participation in Benchmarking Groups
- Dedicated account representative
- Opportunity to vote/run for ECI board (one vote per org)
- Full member benefits for FIVE company representatives (discounts on additional representatives)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.