This comprehensive course, delivered online, in-house or in-person, provides in-depth, online and classroom-style training focused on developing leaders in our industry. This is not a program on fundamentals, it is a deep-dive into how to lead, evaluate and sustain high quality ethics and compliance programs. We would like you to think of it as the “next level” of your ethics and compliance education. You will complete the course with a better understanding of your role, or the role you aspire to, but you will also gain a distinguished list of colleagues equally committed to our industry.
Completion of E2C qualifies you to take the Leadership Professional in Ethics & Compliance (LPEC) certification examination and obtain the LPEC designation.
- E2C has the flexibility to fit your busy schedule with multiple delivery options including online, in-person or in-house.
- E2C sets the standard for the ideal balance of ethics, culture-building, and law/compliance.
- With only two to four instructors per course, E2C sessions are fully integrated and build on each other to create a cohesive, comprehensive program.
- All E2C instructors are highly recognized leaders in the E&C profession, each with decades of experience
- Emphasizing the value of peer-to-peer learning, each E2C session features facilitated, small-group dialogue and sharing
E2C Online (includes all course materials, LPEC exam fee additional): $995
ECI member discount: $795
Call for government/NGO pricing: 703-647-2185.
2018 Upcoming Online Courses
- Thursday January 18, 2018
- Thursday January 25, 2018
- Thursday February 1, 2018
- Thursday February 8, 2018
- Thursday February 15, 2018
- Thursday February 22, 2018
**All times are from noon-1p.m. eastern standard time**
Customize for Your Organization!
Interested in learning more about customizable in-house opportunities?
Contact email@example.com or call 703-647-2185.
For more information, including upcoming E2C dates and registration, firstname.lastname@example.org.