View a recording from ERC's 2009 National Business Ethics Survey Webcast
The 2009 National Business Ethics Survey shows that measures of ethics in the American workplace actually improved during the past two years, despite – or perhaps because of – the recession. ERC's research detected a similar improvement during the Enron – WorldCom scandals earlier this decade.
Why the improvement – and will it last?
Introduction by Patricia J. Harned, Ph.D., ERC President
- Philip Smith, VP/Communications, ERC
- Leslie Altizer, Senior Director of ERC Benchmarking Services
- Maureen Mohlenkamp, Principal & Deputy Ethics Officer, Deloitte LLP
- Pamela S. Hrubey, Ethics and Compliance Officer and Sr. Director, Global Compliance Operations, Eli Lilly and Co.
- Chris D. Carlson, Ethics Officer, Hewlett-Packard Company
View event recording available free of charge.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC
For more media related information, please contact 703.647.2185.