The Ethics Resource Center is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any site that is linked from this website. Your activity on those sites is covered by the privacy policies on those sites.
Linking to the ERC Site
You may link to content in our site for informational purposes only as long as you agree to:
- Use a textual URL only. You may not use the logo without prior written consent.
- You do not frame or use any framing techniques to enclose any of ERC's content.
- You may not imply affiliation or endorsement of your product or service.
We reserve the right to request the removal of any links from your site. All such requests must be granted immediately.
ERC makes most of the ERC-authored articles appearing on our website or in Ethics Today Online available to reprint for non-commercial and educational purposes.
For permission to reprint ERC materials for non-commercial and educational purposes, please complete the reprint request form, in which you must agree to the following conditions:
- Full attribution for the material is given to the Ethics Resource Center. We prefer the following notice but will accept another version as long as it contains the same basic information: "© 2012, Ethics Resource Center. Used with permission of the Ethics Resource Center, 2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 201, Arlington, VA 22202, www.ethics.org.
- The intent, substance or interpretation of the material used will not be modified without specific approval in writing from the Ethics Resource Center.
- Permission to quote or otherwise use the materials covered by this agreement do not convey any rights or interest in the material other than those stipulated here.
- You will provide Ethics Resource Center with two copies of your final product for our files.
Requests for permission to reprint for commercial use, including but not limited to inclusion in a text, publication in an publicly sold magazine, or use in a training course offered to the public, are handled on a case by case basis.
If you agree to the terms specified above, please submit the following information to the Ethics Resource Center at email@example.com.
In the email please include:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Material You Wish to Reprint
- Intended Use
- Description of Your Publication
- State that you have read and agree to conditions above
You will be notified when your request has been processed.