- Ethics Toolkit
- Ethics Glossary
- Definition of Values
- Code of Conduct
- Code Construction and Content
- Common Ethic Code Provisions
- Writing Tips for an Effective Code of Conducts
- The PLUS Decision Making Model
- Avoid Being the Next Enron
- Business Ethics Timeline
- Ethics Publications
- ECI Upcoming Events
- Helpful Links
- MAXIMize the Moment
- Resource Articles
- ERC Fellows Research Series
The Ethical Decision Making Job Aid
Some clients have suggested that it would be useful if every employee had a credit card sized, laminated, ethical decision making job aid that they could carry with them that summarized the six step decision making process on one side and the four PLUS ethics filters on the other.
A proposed format for this job aid is shown below.
Ethics Management As Cultural Change
(Client name and Logo)
PLUS Ethical Decision Making Filters
|P = Policy||L=Legal||U=Universal||S=Self|
Our Universal Principles and Values
- E - Empathy - understanding the thoughts and needs of others
- P - Patience - taking the time to understand before we act
- I - Integrity - honesty and truth in all situations
- C - Courage - doing what is right even when it is difficult
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates. Join our email list.
Connect with ECI
ERC's Benchmarking Services
ERC's team can help you design and administer an ethics survey to fit your organization.