- Ethics Toolkit
- Ethics Glossary
- Definition of Values
- Code of Conduct
- Code Construction and Content
- Common Ethic Code Provisions
- Writing Tips for an Effective Code of Conducts
- The PLUS Decision Making Model
- Avoid Being the Next Enron
- Business Ethics Timeline
- Ethics Publications
- Helpful Links
- MAXIMize the Moment
- Resource Articles
- ERC Fellows Research Series
The Ethical Decision Making Job Aid
Some clients have suggested that it would be useful if every employee had a credit card sized, laminated, ethical decision making job aid that they could carry with them that summarized the six step decision making process on one side and the four PLUS ethics filters on the other.
A proposed format for this job aid is shown below.
Ethics Management As Cultural Change
(Client name and Logo)
PLUS Ethical Decision Making Filters
|P = Policy||L=Legal||U=Universal||S=Self|
Our Universal Principles and Values
- E - Empathy - understanding the thoughts and needs of others
- P - Patience - taking the time to understand before we act
- I - Integrity - honesty and truth in all situations
- C - Courage - doing what is right even when it is difficult
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
If You Are Interested in Participating Please Contact Us For More Information:
Moira McGinty Klos
Participating companies have the opportunity to conduct an employee survey using ERC’s metrics in order to better understand the impact of ethics and compliance programs, measure ethical culture strength, and compare against peer organizations.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC
ERC's Benchmarking Services
ERC's team can help you design and administer an ethics survey to fit your organization.