ERC's Latest Documents
ERC produces research that informs your work and advances the ethics and compliance field as a whole. ERC's latest contributions include:
- Millennials, Gen X and Baby Boomers: Who's Working at Your Company and What Do They Think About EthicsJune 8, 2010DocumentAmerican workers between the ages of 18 and 29 – the “Millennials” – have more in common with older co-workers when it comes to workplace ethics than often thought, but they also hold to some values that set them apart from their Baby Boomer counterparts.
- March 19, 2010DocumentA White Paper from ERC Fellows
- Saving the Company Comes at a Cost: The Relationship Between Belt-Tightening Tactics and Increased Employee MisconductFebruary 26, 2010DocumentIn order to address changing needs and to weather financial struggles, companies often have to make difficult decisions that impact employees’ lives at—and outside of—work. Companies use a variety of tactics (adjusted work schedules, layoffs, reductions in compensation and/or benefits, hiring freezes, early buyouts, production slowdowns, and plant closures1). Research conducted as a part of the 2009 National Business Ethics Survey2 reveals that all of these tactics are related to significant increases in the number of employees observing misconduct.
- November 18, 2009DocumentThe 2009 survey gauges the effects of the recession, the financial crisis and Washington’s response on ethics and compliance in the workplace. Plus, it tracks the trends in ethical conduct and culture that NBES readers rely on.
- September 14, 2009Document
ERC now offers federal agencies GSA contracts, contact us for more information.
Get Email Updates
Subscribe to receive periodic updates from ERC. Join our email list.
ERC President Pat Harned launches new blog; she welcomes discussion on ethics issues facing American workers and executives. Check out the blog!
Connect with ERC
ERC's Benchmarking Services
ERC's team can help you design and administer an ethics survey to fit your organization.